Unexpected Unexpected

hahah

holy shit that was awesome

JunkYardAnimations responds:

nice, r u excited for the montage?

Halo:Field Survival Guide Halo:Field Survival Guide

hehe

Smacktalking has been proven "the" most important thing in gaming history...

brings back memories when I played the shit of Halo....all the trash talk :D

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

always something about these

For some reason...I always find something intriguing..
graphics are good but not top notch...
but that proves that graphics aren't always the case.

the humor and the way the graphics are presented make it very watchable.

btw I loved the Dead or Alive (Awesome) one :D

your taste in humor is good...keep it kickin!!

squirrel life squirrel life

Very cute

Thought it was very thoughtful.. idea was well put out..
when you get to the last part...the ending was half ass.

Next time you put your heart into something... finish it all the way.. resulting in better reviews and better scores.

and the music was very questionable...maybe put something more colorful to bring out the atmosphere. Make the viewer feel the fustration and the surrounding area.

Ask Mr. Owl Ask Mr. Owl

Old School

I totally remember this commercial. I usually had a thought of shooting that turtle cause he really didnt know...dumb turtle....hehe....can't really remember the other animals...I was guessing one was a snake.

Castle Repercussion - TSR Castle Repercussion - TSR

yup

I got a couple ideas whats gonna happen next....thing is if I say it....it just might spoil most of the thing. So I'll keep my dirty little secret to myself until it comes out.

Love the series btw

Get-lost responds:

Who knows, you could be right... or wrong :) Thanks for the review

My New Grounds My New Grounds

NG Portrait

A very nice way to have yourself an NG Profile Portrait. This unique flash should be considered as a very nice way to provide information about yourself as far as an NG user. Giving the viewers a taste of another individual who enjoys checking out other work, games, movies, shorts, sending reviews, voting, blamming, and protecting. This gives an insight that you are one of many that does the same thing. But because you took the thoughtful time to be creative and express that as a one of many, shows that you indeed have what it takes to be an "Awesome" NG user.

I enjoyed this as a blog. As a matter of fact, I could probably see you doing a couple or more blogs like this, talking about other things on NGs, or other things as well.

This did deserve a front page hit and a #1 for awesomeness.

Keep it kickin.

Chaos 3 Trailer Chaos 3 Trailer

nice teaser

Normally my reviews can get lengthy...
but since this is a very simple short, here goes.

True, sprites don't take skills. The way it was portrayed however gave it a more lively feel. I did enjoy the idea of extremely short "here and there" clips of each event. Changed from 2d to 3d look. This trailer gave out a big "umph" into it, and obviously, it gets your viewers ready and excited to see it.
As far as trailers are concerned, this was a very strategic move in order for many to look forward to your finished edition.

Look forward to seeing it.

Albino Cop Albino Cop

hmmm

Hmmm..

The only thing I can think of as far as an extremely white cop is....not sure....I'm still searching for the humor here. Ultimately, the artwork was done just fine, but as far as the context of the humor here....I see very little.....

Yes, seeing an extremely white cop with pink eye bags looks funny, and the first thing I thought was... he "creep"s "me the fuck out."

I would like to see another short, but try finding some time to get some hardcore humor into it, I'm sure you are capable of doing so.

Teh Blog - 1 Teh Blog - 1

hehe

For some reason, random rambling really entertains me. Only because many people have different things to get off their chest, resulting in increase size of.....self-buildup perhaps? Sometimes they get very interesting, and sometimes they become a complete slap in the face giving off the most beautiful bruise you can ever receive....the "Fuck You" note.

To the sum of this incoherent review, I actually enjoy the rambling of ones mind and I really don't mind seeing more to come..

BTW - The amplified voice could do good just slightly....uh....lower volume....maybe a pinch.....just a....little. I like the bass part since it gives it's color. The amplification distorts it just a tiny bit......above all....
ramble away :D

shampawnya responds:

I agree, it was a tad loud-ish